Other ways to donate
The Free Software Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so gifts to the FSF are tax-deductible in the US.
- You can donate online using a credit or debit card. Prepaid should work too. You can also use PayPal, or mail us a
donation (the FSF can accept foreign checks). You can donate through the United Way , or encourage your employer to become an FSF corporate patron, and list any relevant job openings on the Free Software Jobs
- If you use a credit card, US residents only. . for the Free Software Foundation Visa Platinum Rewards Card and support the FSF with every purchase. There's a $50 donation to the FSF by the bank when you first use the card, plus ongoing contributions of 30 basis points or .3% of retail transactions.
- The GNU Project is on Flattr and taking micropayments.
- The FSF accepts share stock donations, and we also encourage supporters to add the FSF to their estate plan. You can get further details by sending a mail to <email@example.com>.
- Donate your car to the FSF
- Donate via Bitcoin, the peer-to-peer virtual currency. The FSF's Bitcoin address is "1PC9aZC4hNX2rmmrt7uHTfYAS3hRbph4UN". Note that since we are using a single address for receiving all contributions, we are not providing full anonymity.
- Donate via Litecoin, the peer-to-peer virtual currency. The FSF's Litecoin address is "LPttYC3GoXNrBqGfLT7tTbNHm8SiUpBwYz". Note that since we are using a single address for receiving all contributions, we are not providing full anonymity.
- Donate via Popmoney.
- Were you looking for information about our individual memberships? Individual members receive different exciting gifts and incentives.
- Sell your item via eBay Giving Works. You can list your item on eBay and donate the percentage of your eBay auction to support the FSF.
- And, finally, you can donate your frequent-flyer miles to the FSF. To do so, please e-mail
to let us know how many miles you would like to donate, and for which airline. (Please note that these donations are not tax-deductible in the US.)